Thillens Stadium

Through the years, the name Thillens has become synonymous with two things: the words “check cashing” and baseball. First opened in 1938, Thillens owned and operated the Thillens Baseball Stadium on the North side of Chicago. Thousands of Chicago’s kids grew up at this historic replica of a full size major league baseball stadium. In 2005, Thillens donated the stadium to the City of Chicago and it is still used for charity functions.


©2011 All rights reserved.     Chicago Web Design